Top 10 Best Business Card Scanner: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Business Card Scanner Review:
1. PenPower WorldCard Pro Business Card Scanner
PenPower WorldCard Cloud or Pro comes with a built-in optical character recognition (OCR) technology. PenPower WorldCard business card scanner creates files to conveniently store and backup your data.
- Digitize business cards in seconds. Scan, recognize, and save contact information directly turn business cards into accurate digital format in a few seconds.
- Support multiple languages. Recognize business cards in 24 different languages as well.
- Data exchange. Export/ import contacts to/ from Address Book and then to iPhone/ iPod, Microsoft Entourage; and export to vCard, CSV. Text, HTML, image file format or import from vCard, CSV, WorldCard File.
- Manage business cards efficiently. Complete set of management functions provided for editing of information, assigning multiple categories and also adding of individual information and photos.Search by keyword.
- Quickly and efficiently find your contacts with “Text Search” and “Advanced Search” functions. Clicking on the address or website in card information fields will link to the map and contact’s website directly.
2. Ambir Technology PS667 Simplex A6 Card Scanner
The ImageScan Pro 667 is a rugged simplex card scanner. Because it’s USB-powered, you’ll never need to search for an outlet. Weighing just under one pound and about 8” long, it fits on any crowded desk, registration area or mobile cart.
- The ImageScan Pro 667 is designed to handle serious workloads. Inside, you’ll find high quality imaging hardware that captures quick, clear images of identification and insurance cards. Outside, you’ll find a durable shell that stands up to continuous use.
- At just three seconds per scan, the ImageScan Pro 667 makes quick work of capturing any card. Identification and insurance cards are handled easily, along with credit cards with raised characters. Quit wasting time with flatbed scanners. Get the right tool for the job.
- Citrix Ready certification provides added assurance that our scanners have met the standards set by Citrix, confirming compatibility within the Citrix environment.
- The included AmbirScan capture software makes your document scanning easy. Save documents as PDF, TIF or JPG to your local PC, or to one of these popular cloud services: Box, DropBox, Evernote and Google Drive.
3. PenPower WorldCard Cloud Business Card Scanner for Window
This package includes 1 user software activation license (1-year subscription) and a business card scanner. The tilting “open mailbox” entrance design allows you to easily insert business cards while the innovative built-in USB cable stored in the rear has earned our product Red Dot, iF and G-mark industry awards.
- Users can simply save contact info onto smartphones and PCs by scanning or capturing business cards. The optical character recognition technology from PenPower ensures extremely high recognition rates for 26 languages, including English, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, etc.
- With an internet connection and the WorldCard Cloud app, it is easy for you to view and manage your contacts anytime, anywhere from an iPhone/Android phone, Mac/Windows PC, and web browsers. Your data is also protected with the automatic backup function.
- Scan, recognize and save contacts from business cards, and then directly turn all data into electronic format in a few seconds. WorldCard Cloud provides various convenient functions, such as category management, keyword searches, print samples, call making, emailing, route planning, and connecting to social networks.
- Easily integrate with Salesforce, or exchange contacts with software and mail servers such as Excel, Lotus Notes, ACT!, MS Exchange, and Office 365. You can also export contact data to vCard, CSV. Text, and image file format.
4. Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner
Scans color and black and white documents at blazing speed up to 16ppm. Color scanning won’t slow you down as the color scan speed is the same as the black and white scan speed.
- At less than 1 foot in length and only about 1.5 pounds in weight you can fit this device virtually anywhere (a bag, a purse, even a pocket)
- The DS-640 mobile scanner is powered via an included micro USB 3.0 cable, allowing you to use it even where there is no outlet available. Plug it into your PC or laptop and you are ready to scan
- Use the Brother free iPrint&Scan desktop app for scanning to multiple “Scan-to” destinations like PC, network, cloud services, Email and OCR. Supports Windows, Mac and Linux and TWAIN/WIA for PC/ICA for Mac/SANE drivers
- Automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through prevention/background removal, text enhancement, color drop to enhance scans. Software suite includes document management and OCR software
5. Ambir nScan 690gt High-Speed Vertical Card Scanner
Creating a quick and smooth process with vertical card scanning. Fast, one second scanning for both sides of IDs and insurance cards. Beautiful image quality in color or grayscale. And it takes up even less desk space than your current scanner.
The nScan 690gt is versatile by design and can work in a home office or in customer and guest facing services. Its vertical feed path is well suited for quickly digitizing your business card collection.
- Compatibility with Microsoft Outlook makes growing your contact list simple and easy. Scan your business card in just seconds, and the information will be imported directly into your Outlook address book.
- For executive assistants and distributed office environments, scanning contacts to a shared folder allows for easy contact sharing across your organization. Simply set up your shared folder and start scanning.
- Automatic duplicate detection of Outlook contacts keeps your address book organized and up to date. Never worry about repeating information, and edit contact fields easily if needed.
- Using OCR technology, AmbirScan Business Card creates CSV files to conveniently store and backup your data. Upload your CSV to third party CRMs, such as Salesforce and Google Contacts.
- The included single PC software license is supported on Windows 7, 8, and 10 only and runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
6. FUJITSU fi-7160 Sheetfed Scanner
provides Unmatched Performance And Market-leading Document Imaging Capabilities With Faster Scanning Speedsfast, 60 Ppm / 120 Ipm Scanning In Color, Grayscale And Monochrome80-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (adf)advanced Paper Handling Technology For The Ultimate In Feeding Reliabilityled Light-sourcescanner Central Admin Suiteembossed Card Scanning (1.4 Mm Thickness)isop (intelligent Sonic Paper Protection)comes With Paperstream Ip (twain/isis) And Paperstream Capture
- This pre-owned product has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned by Amazon-qualified suppliers.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
7. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1400 Simple One-Touch Button Document Scanner for Mac or PC
The ScanSnap iX1400 is a testament to simplicity proving technology doesn’t have to be complicated. With a one-button touch to scan, digitize and organize documents, the iX1400 is perfect for everyday scanning needs.
- The ScanSnap iX1400 is designed for a simple, one-touch scanning experience; With the touch of one button, documents are scanned, images are cleaned up, and organized for fool-proof usability
- Friendly user interface enables even the most technology challenged users to scan and complete their tasks with peace of mind
- Inheriting the Ultrasonic Sensor and the Brake Roller from our business scanners, the iX1400 continues to provide superior reliability for various paper types; Each paper is fed individually to prevent feeding errors
- Even if streaks do appear on scanned images, the Streak Reduction function removes them; Automatically removes blank pages, deskews and rotates, detects color, grayscale and black and white, detects document size
- Reduce paper preparation even before hitting the scan button; Scan oversized or difficult documents, including envelopes, receipts or business cards
8. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1500 Color Duplex Document Scanner
The ScanSnap iX1500 offers you a better way to get organized. With a large, easy-to-use touch screen and powerful software, the ScanSnap iX1500 offers improvements in design and function over its predecessors.
- Large, intuitive 4.3-inch touch screen for easy one-touch scanning
- PC less scanning – Easily scan to your preferred destination, popular cloud services such as Google Drive and Dropbox, your desktop folders, mobile devices and more
- Sharing capabilities with multiple users via one scanner: Create unique user profiles and save information to user-specific folders
- All in one solution to optimize your productivity. Includes ScanSnap Home to capture, organize, manage your business, home, or classroom.
- The LCD Panel, WI-FI, and USB connections makes it easy to setup and start scanning
9. Canon imageFORMULA DR-C225 II Scanner Small Business Edition Powered by Receipt Bank
Easily covert your paper documents into digital formats (searchable PDF, JPG, and more) or scan directly to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, QuickBooks Online, Evernote, SharePoint, and more)
- Stop wasting valuable time on data entry, payments, and filing. Get back in control within minutes with all the tools you need to capture, upload, and track your cash flow – all in one app. Includes one year license Receipt Bank software, with Business Plus level included.
- Receipts, photos, business cards, plastic or embossed cards, reports, contracts, long documents, thick or thin documents, and more
- Scans both sides of a document at the same time, in color, at up to 25 pages-per-minute, with a 30 sheet automatic feeder, and one-touch operation.
- Supports Windows and Mac; TWAIN driver also included.
10. DocketPORT 687 Duplex Card Scanner
Don’t let important contacts get lost in the business card graveyard. Combined with this compact and professional grade scanner, the DocketPORT 687 with DocketSCAN Business Card software digitally “reads” and stores business card contacts, making contact management easier than ever. This scanner is guaranteed to work hard for you.
- The included single PC software license is compatible with Microsoft Outlook, making importing and exporting contacts easy and hassle-free.
- This software detects and deletes duplicate contacts so you never need to worry about repeating information. If you ever need to change a contact, all fields are easy to edit and update.
- Never lose business card information again with automatic data backup creation. A digital library of business cards is one of the most affordable and effective ways to keep yourself organized.
- Using optical character recognition (OCR) technology, this software can export contacts to a CSV file for storing your data. From here, CSV files can be uploaded to third party CRMs, such as Salesforce and Google Contacts.
- Once that data is in your computer, you’re in complete control of creating and customizing your scanning profiles. Choose between a variety of output types, including PDF, TIFF, JPG, Searchable PDF, Word or Excel.