Top 10 Best Audio Interface: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Audio Interface Review:
1. Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface
The simplest model in the range, the third-generation Scarlett Solo provides singer-songwriters with a reassuringly easy recording process. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett S the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
Its features include a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with a switchable air setting to reproduce the air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more Open sound. The high impedance, high-headroom instrument input allows you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level.
And Scarlett Solo’s balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you’ll always have pristine audio playback. Scarlett Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. Your Scarlett Solo bundle comes with the Hitmaker Expansion, an unbeatable range of tried-and-tested studio tools from some of the biggest names in the business.
- Achieve a brighter and a more open recording thanks to the best performing mic pre-amps the Scarlett range has ever seen. A switchable Air mode will add extra clarity to your vocals when recording with your Scarlett Solo.
- There’s no need to sacrifice your tone with the high headroom instrument input when recording your guitar and basses. Capture your instruments in all their glory without any unwanted clipping or distortion thanks to our Gain Halos.
- You can achieve professional sounding recordings with Scarlett’s high-performance converters which enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz. Your recordings will retain all of their sonic qualities so that you can sound like the artists you admire.
- Two low-noise balanced outputs provide clean audio playback. Hear all the details and nuances of your own track or music from Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music. Plug-in your own headphones via the output for private listening in high-fidelity.
- It’s easier than ever to get up and running with your Scarlett with our online tool, Easy Start. Whether you’re looking to record or playback audio, we will help you get started.
- We’ve partnered with our favourite industry partners to provide you with plenty of sound content and software so that you can create and record music right away.
2. BEHRINGER Audio Interface
When it’s time to make recording history, you need the best audio interface you can get – and you need one you can count on. The amazing UM2, an ultra-compact 2 x 2, 48 kHz USB interface with a studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamp, combination XLR/TRS input for your vocal and direct instrument input (no DI required) and an additional ¼ ” Instrument Input.
The rich feature-set, which also boasts a powerful Phones Output for the Direct Monitoring of your session, plus 2 Outputs and USB-supplied power – makes the UM2 the best, and most-portable recording interface in its class!.You take your tracks seriously, and the UM2 respects them too, providing 48 kHz resolution, for the amazingly-detailed and pristine recording quality your music deserves.
The ultra-compact UM2 is totally compatible with virtually all popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc., so you can record tracks directly into you favorite computer-based DAW – and mix and master to your heart’s content. The studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamp used in the UM2, has been praised by audio engineers all over the world for its hug-headroom, low-noise operation.
These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz.
Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the UM2 provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.The UM2 Mix control allows direct monitor select, which means musicians can experience their performance clearly.
- 2×2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality. Maximum sampling rate: 48 kHz
- Compatible with popular recording software, including Avid pro tools, Ableton live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- State-of-the-art, +48 V-powered Xenyx Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
3. PreSonus AudioBox GO | USB-C Audio Interface for music production with Studio One DAW Recording Software
Ultra-affordable, powerful, and small enough to fit in your pocket, AudioBox GO gives you all the connections you need to record on the move or in your home studio. Compatible with both computers and mobile devices, the AudioBox GO is perfect for anyone who wants to get started recording fast.
AudioBox GO is a pocket-sized dynamo. Connect professional XLR vocal mics, guitars, synthesizers, headphones, and studio monitors, perfect for small home studios where desk space is a hot commodity. It’s bus-powered, so no extra cables or power supplies are need.
And because it’s USB class-compliant, there are no special drivers or applications for you to download and install — just plug it in, hit record, and GO! Best of all, you’ll be making music from day one, because the AudioBox GO includes Studio One Prime—the most intuitive digital audio workstation around—as well as Studio Magic, a bundle of over $1000 worth of plug-ins, software, and tutorials.
- Ultra-compact, versatile USB-C audio interface for home and mobile recording with professional sound quality.
- Get started right away with Studio One Prime DAW recording software and Studio Magic software bundle including music tutorials, tons of sound samples and virtual instruments.
- AudioBox GO is powered by your connected USB-C device so no need for an additional power supply – works great with both Apple and Android devices.
- Connect an instrument and a microphone at the same time: 1 TS instrument input to record guitar or bass and 1 XLR mic/line combo input to record vocals or a keyboard, drum machine, or other line-level instrument.
- 1 TRS 1/4” stereo headphone output with mix control lets you create a custom blend between your inputs and playback so you can monitor your recording with zero latency.
- 2 balanced TRS 1/4” main outputs for studio monitors or speakers.
- Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback assuring the highest quality possible.
4. M-Audio M-Track Duo – USB Audio Interface for Recording
Introducing the M-Track Duo – Crystal Clear Audio in a Compact Design Studio Recording, Podcasting and Live Streaming, Simplified! The M-Track Duo is the best, most portable recording audio interface in its class. It delivers 48 kHz audio resolution in a compact and easy to use format that is ideal for creating music on any Mac or PC.
This versatile interface works great for recording any type of sound source and features two combo Crystal Preamps with phantom power, making it compatible with any microphone. Plus, there is a dedicated switch to choose either a line level or instrument level input, perfect for connecting digital pianos, drum machines or any other stereo ¼” inch line level device, as well as the best possible signal for DI guitar or bass.
M-track Duo is completely powered by USB, which makes it portable and perfect for anyone on-the-go. Throw it into your bag, grab a laptop, and create your next podcast, song, or mix, anywhere you want! Direct Monitoring & Headphone Connection M-Track Duo offers zero-latency monitoring of the mic, line or instrument input signal through both the main stereo 1/4/’ outputs and stereo 1/4” headphone output.
The USB/Direct switch adjusts the balance between the direct inputs and the playback from your computer software. This makes it easy to record new parts or add parts to an existing composition. Start Recording Immediately The M-Track Duo comes with a complete software package that has everything you need to get started right out of the box – MPC Beats.
- Podcast, Record, Live Stream, This Portable Audio Interface Covers it All – USB sound card for Mac or PC delivers 48 kHz audio resolution for pristine recording every time
- Be ready for anything with this versatile M-Audio interface – Record guitar, vocals or line input signals with two combo XLR / Line / Instrument Inputs with phantom power
- Everything you Demand from an Audio Interface for Fuss-Free Monitoring – 1/4” headphone output and stereo 1/4” outputs for total monitoring flexibility; USB/Direct switch for zero latency monitoring
- Get the best out of your Microphones – M-Track Duo’s transparent Crystal Preamps guarantee optimal sound from all your microphones including condenser mics
- The MPC Production Experience – Includes MPC Beats Software complete with the essential production tools from Akai Professional
5. USB Audio Interface with 1x XLR/TRS 1x 1/4″ 2X RCA USB
- USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments .Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer,
- Professional audio quality. Maximum sampling rate: 48 kHz 16BIT
- Support 48V capacitor MIC, gain greater than 23DB, maximum support 2VRms signal input
- Compatible with popular recording software, including Avid pro tools, Ableton live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- System Support Windos XP~ Windos 10, Android 6.0~12, IOS system. Please add an OTG adapter cable when using your phone or mobile device
6. Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface with 10ft Guitar Cable
Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen 2-in, 2-out USB Audio Interface with Hosa GTR-210 Guitar Cable St – St 10ft
- Includes Hosa GTR-210 Cable
7. Universal Audio Volt 2 USB Audio Interface
Desktop 2-in/2-out USB 2.0 audio interface with professional audio conversion, built-in Vintage Mic Preamp, and bus power for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone. Record a Classic, Anywhere. Universal Audio created Volt 2 for collaborators — from musicians and songwriters to livestreamers and podcasters.
This portable 2-in/2-out USB recording interface for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone gives you superior sound quality, a Vintage Mic Preamp mode derived from UA’s 610 tube preamp, plus a suite of industry-leading music software — so your next recording will sound classic.
- Easily create music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Record vocals and instruments with rich, full sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode
- Produce with industry-leading software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Harness USB bus power for on-the-go recording with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Studio-quality headphone amp, MIDI connections, 48V phantom power, and Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
8. Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen 2-in, 2-out USB Audio Interface with Mic Cable
Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen 2-in, 2-out USB Audio Interface with Mic Cable. The simplest model in the range, the third-generation Scarlett Solo provides singer-songwriters with a reassuringly easy recording process.
Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
- with mic cable
9. M-Audio AIR 192|4 – USB Audio Interface with 2 In and 2 Out for Recording
The perfect choice for solo performers who want studio-quality recordings! With the AIR 192|4, you can create flawless 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume knob, the AIR 192|4 features our exclusive Crystal™ low-noise pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class.
The AIR 192|4 enables you to record up to 2 channels at once with its dedicated XLR+¼” balanced combo input, and an all-new ¼” instrument input that has a specially-designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface. Premium Software Suite Included The AIR 192|4 comes complete with a software package that has everything to get you started including AKAI Professional’s MPC Beats, Ableton Live Lite, AIR’s Creative FX Collection, Touch Loops, Xpand!2, Mini Grand, and Revalver.
Crystal™ Preamps, & Premium Components AIR 192|4’s Crystal Preamps provide you with a transparent, low-noise preamp that guarantees the best sound from your microphones and captures your performance exactly the way you intended. Pristine A/D Converters The AIR 192|4 incorporates pristine A/D converters for 24-bit resolution digital audio at class-leading sample rates of up to 192kHz guaranteeing explosive dynamic range that captures every nuance and subtlety of the performance.
USB-C Ready AIR 192|4 truly is ready for any situation, guaranteeing seamless connectivity to your Mac or PC with its high speed USB connectivity with USB and USB-C connection cables included Premium Components The AIR 192|4 layout and component choices were carefully crafted by our American engineering team, you’re getting the best sound available.
- Premium component selection and 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring to your Mac to PC
- Hi-Speed USB / USB-C circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms; USB and USB-C connection cables included
- Transparent Crystal preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- XLR+¼” TRS combo input, (1) ¼” instrument input, stereo ¼” outs and ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis, large central volume control, VU LED meters and USB/Direct knob for zero latency monitoring
- MPC Beats, Ableton Live Lite, Touch Loops, Creative FX Collection, Xpand!2, Mini Grand, and Revalver
10. Wrugste 2i2 USB-C Audio Interface +48V Phantom Power 24Bit/96kHz
- 2in-2out USB-C Audio Interface has Combo input sockets can connect microphones&guitar and instruments or line level signals. Combo sockets accept both XLR and ¼” (6.35 mm) jacks. Microphones connect using XLR plugs; instruments and line level signals should be connected via ¼” (6.35 mm) jack plugs of either TS or TRS type.
- LEFT and RIGHT 2 x ¼” (6.35 mm) TRS jack sockets are on the rear panel; it can connect to powered studio monitors.
- Selector activates direct monitoring of input signals with zero latency when engaged,you will get a completely delay-free sound that can accurately hear and process your recordings in real time.
- This is the best way to get sound into your computer and it could also improve sound quality.If you have got mics in your studio and an electric guitar and you want to record them on your computer,but your computer doesn’t have the right inputs, Wrugste usb audio interface solves this problem.
- +48V phantom power switch for microphone input – enables 48V phantom power at the XLR socket (required for professional studio condenser microphones).
- 1 x USB-C Audio Interface,1 x XLR cable,1 x USB A to C Cable,1 x USB C Adapter,1 x User Manual.