Top 10 Best Activity Tracker: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Activity Tracker Review:
1. Amazfit Band 5 Activity Fitness Tracker with Alexa Built-in
If you’re looking for an ideal solution for your health and fitness management, then look no further than Amazfit Band 5 activity fitness tracker. It provides all-around health management including blood-oxygen-level measurement, 24/7 heart rate monitoring, sleep quality & stress level tracking, breathing exercise, and menstrual cycle tracking.
What’s more, Amazfit Band 5 incorporates a professional health assessment system — PAI, offering one single score to understand your overall physical health. Focus on your workout and exercise with built-in 11 sports modes. And It works even underwater with 5 ATM water resistance.
Featuring a brand-new 1.1” full-touch color AMOLED screen and 45+ watch faces, the Amazfit band 5 fitness watch matches seamlessly your personal style. Stay In-the-know with built-in Amazon Alexa. Boasting a powerful battery to deliver up to 15 days of endurance under a typical usage scenario. Compatible with Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above devices.
- Talk to Amazon Alexa on your Amazfit Band 5 activity fitness tracker. Ask Alexa questions, get translations, set alarms and timers, check the weather, control your smart home devices, and more.
- Say goodbye to daily recharge. With a fully charged Amazfit Band 5, you don’t need to bring a charger for a two-week trip. On a single charge, it has enough power to get you charged for 2 whole weeks mind-free.
- You can measure your blood oxygen saturation and understand your physical state with OxygenBeatsTM. Ideal for high-intensity workouts and sports such as marathons and gym workouts.
- With Huami-proprietary BioTracker TM2 PPG optical sensor, this health tracker performs 24/7 real-time heart rate monitoring and high heart rate warning. Band 5 can also professionally interpret the sleep characteristics at each stage and analyzes sleep quality, to help you adjust your sleep habits. It even monitors your 20-minute daily nap.
- An ultimate easy-to-use activity fitness tracker with 11 built-in sports modes, enable you to record the distance, speed, heart rate changes, calories burned, and other data during your workouts. With a water-resistance grade of 5 ATM, Band 5 can withstand all your daily activities and you can wear it while swimming.
- With the female period tracking system, Band 5 records and predicts the female menstrual cycle and sends smart notifications reminders.
2. Fitbit Inspire 2 Health & Fitness Tracker with a Free 1-Year Fitbit Premium Trial
Make healthy a habit with Fitbit Inspire 2 and a free 1-year Fitbit Premium trial for new Premium users. This slim, easy-to-use fitness tracker packs 24/7 heart rate, Active Zone Minutes, activity and sleep tracking, 10 days of battery and more and paired with step-by-step fitness & nutrition programs, personalized insights, and sleep tools from Premium, you have all you need for a healthier you.
- Earn Active Zone Minutes as you progress toward your weekly 150 minutes of heart-pumping activity and use 20 plus exercise modes to track goals like distance, calories burned and more.Operating temperature: 14° to 113°F
- Track all-day activity: your steps, distance, hourly activity and calories burned.Maximum operating altitude: 28,000 ft
- Use 24×7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn
- Enjoy 10 days of battery life for daily progress without constant charging. Varies with use and other factors.
3. Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness and Activity Tracker with Built-in GPS
With Fitbit Charge 4, there’s no limit to how far you can go. This sleek, swimproof tracker is packed with features that help you know your workouts and your body better like built-in GPS, Active Zone Minutes, Sp02, exercise modes and sleep tracking. Plus, with Fitbit Pay and up to 7-day battery life, you get more convenience on the go and more inspiration to reach your fitness goals.
- Use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on screen during outdoor runs, rides, hikes and more and see a workout intensity map in the app that shows your heart rate changes along your route.
- With Active Zone Minutes, feel a buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones during exercise, and celebrate when you earn extra minutes outside of exercise.Operating temperature: -20° to 60° C.
- Use 24×7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth LE and internet connection. Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, iPad 5 gen. and later, Android 7.0 and later.
- See your SpO2 nightly average and range on wrist, and view trends over the past week in the Fitbit app (SpO2 is not available in all markets. The SpO2 feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or for any other medical purpose).
- Track your skin temperature each night to see how it varies from your personal baseline (Not available in all markets. Only available in the Fitbit app and only displays variation. Not intended for medical purposes).
- Track workouts in real-time with 20+ goal-based exercise modes. It’s also swimproof and water resistant to 50 Meters, so you can track swims, wear in the shower and more.
- Multi-day battery lasts up to 7 days and up to 5 hours when using built-in GPS (varies with use & other factors).
4. Eurans Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate
Automatically tracks your real-time heart rate, sleep quality, 14 kinds of sports like running, workout, hiking, yoga, riding, etc. With connected GPS to your phone, you can see real-time running stats on your wrist and a map of your post-workout routes in the app.
Tracks your everyday achievements such as your steps, calories burned, distance covered. Besides, an alarm is generated when the maximum heart rate is reached during exercise. It helps you stay motivated and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Connect the tracker to the app on your phone via Bluetooth, then the tracker will vibrate and display relevant information when calls and messages (Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, and LinkedIn, etc) come in.
- It totally helps you to free your hands!
- Use the fitness tracker with our customized app on your smartphone for detailed exercise data and more functions; time and date on the tracker follows that of your phone.
- Fully compatible with smartphones with iOS 7.1 & higher/Android 4.4 & higher systems and Bluetooth 4.0 & higher.
- A built-in USB plug enables easy charging without a charging cable. BTW, a 1.5-hour charge lasts up to 7 days!
5. Introducing Amazon Halo View fitness tracker
Whether you’re working out or going about your day, Halo can help you better understand, measure, and improve your movement health over time.
Use Halo View to track your workouts, active and sedentary time, intensity of activity, and steps. Get the Halo Movement Assessment with the Halo app to help improve everyday movements like reaching, twisting, and bending.
- Access key Halo health metrics like heart rate, Activity points, Sleep score, and on-demand blood oxygen levels on the Halo View color touch display.
- Purchase includes 12 months of full access to exclusive membership features, workouts, and programs. Auto-renews at $3.99/month + tax. To manage your membership, visit Your Account › Memberships & Subscriptions.
- Get a Movement Assessment with the Halo app and a personalized exercise program to help improve your movement health over time.
- Measure the quantity and quality of your sleep, and discover daily meditations and delicious recipes from WW, Whole Foods Market, and more.
- Access an ever-growing library of expert-backed, on-demand workouts and other ways to stay healthy.
- Measure your body fat percentage using just your smartphone camera and the Halo app and analyze your tone of voice with the Halo app.
- Receive text notifications, start live workouts, and get move reminders right from your wrist.
- Ask your Alexa-enabled device to tell you your health summary, activity score, sleep quality, and more. Visit settings within the Halo app and click on “Connect Alexa” to enable.
6. Garmin vivosmart 4, Activity and Fitness Tracker
Garmin Vivosmart 4 Activity Tracker :: Accent your style while enhancing your fitness with our vivosmart 4 activity tracker. This slim, swim-friendly wearable comes loaded with fitness and wellness features to help you make the most of a healthier, more active lifestyle.
It monitors heart rate estimates at the wrist and includes helpful tools such as all-day stress tracking, a relaxation breathing timer, VO2 max and activity timers for walks, runs, strength training, pool swims and more. A wrist-based Pulse Ox estimate sensor lets you check blood oxygen saturation anytime during the day — or turn it on while you sleep.
Plus, Body Battery energy monitoring helps you know when you’re primed to be active or when you may need to rest. Safe for the pool or shower, vivosmart 4 keeps you going strong with up to 7 days of battery life (excluding Pulse Ox sleep tracking) — while smart notifications with vibration alerts help you stay connected on the go (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
- Slim, smart activity tracker blends fashionable design with stylish metal accents and a bright, easy-to-read display
- Can gauge blood oxygen saturation levels during the night with the wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor. (Not a medical device and not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
- Fitness and health monitoring tools include estimated wrist-based heart rate, all-day stress tracking, relaxation breathing timer, VO2 max, Body Battery energy monitor and more
- Features dedicated activity timers for walks, runs, strength training, yoga, pool swims and others
- Get vibration alerts for all notifications, including calls, text messages and more (text replies available for Android device users)
- Battery life keeps up with you; lasts up to 7 days (excluding Pulse Ox sleep tracking) and is safe for swimming and showering, too
7. Overfly Fitness Tracker with Connected GPS
The tracker tracks your real-time heart rate automatically and continuously. In the app you can also view your detailed heart rate data. The tracker accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes. And supports 14 sports modes.
Connect to your phone’s GPS to see real-time running stats on your wrist and a map of your post-workout route. The tracker tracks your sleep automatically, measuring deep, light and wake sleep and analyze sleep quality, to help you adjust your sleep habits. And wakes you up peacefully with a silent alarm.
Connects to your smartphone and receives notifications for texts (including SMS, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, LinkedIn, Email, Mail, and Calendar) and calls.
Turn on remote control camera in APP, you can take photos by tap the touch key on the tracker , so convenient, brings more fun to you. Set up the sedentary reminder, the fitness tracker will vibrate regularly to remind you and keep you more active.
- This fitness tracker provides 14 professional training modes. With connecting smartphone GPS, you can view real-time running statistics on your wrist and view the post-workout route map in the APP.
- Accurately records your daily activities, steps, calories burned, walking distance traveled and active minutes. You can use the app to set your sports target. When you reach your sports target, the tracker vibrates to remind you.
- You can view calls and messages on your smartwatch after connecting the APP on the smartphone, when your smartphone receives a phone call, an SMS and messages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Messenger, etc.), never miss important messages.Automatically & continuously monitoring and tracking your heart rate and sleep duration. With a comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data you can see your sleep trends, to help you with a healthy lifestyle.
- Wireless Built-in USB charging, remove the wrist strap and plug it into the USB port to charge the fitness tracker.
8. Fitbit Luxe Fitness and Wellness Tracker with Stress Management
Meet Fitbit luxe-a fashion-forward fitness & wellness tracker with the motivation to give your body and mind the healthy boost it deserves.
A chic bracelet design, on-wrist tracking and a month Fitbit Premium trial for new and returning premium users make Luxe the must-have wardrobe essential.
From tracking sleep and activity to giving your mind A much-needed moment of calm, Luxe shines A light on your beauty, outside and in.
- See how jewelry gets smart with a tracker that doubles as a timeless accessory and features a vibrant color display
- Get better sleep to power your days with sleep tracking and sleep Score in the Fitbit app
- Feel a Buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones, while you earn active zone minutes
- 6-month trial of Fitbit Premium (New and returning Premium members only. Must activate trial within 60-days of device activation. Requires valid payment method. Cancel before end of trial to avoid recurring fees. Content and features may change. Terms & Conditions apply)
- Maximize your exercise, understand resting heart rate trends and better estimate calorie burn with 24/7 Heart rate tracking
- Tune in to your body with health metrics like breathing rate, heart rate variability and more (in-app only)
- Enjoy up to 5 days of battery without having to stop for a charge (varies with use and other factors)
- Connect Luxe to your phone’s GPS & see real-time pace and distance on your wrist
9. ZURURU Fitness Tracker with Blood Pressure Heart Rate Sleep Health Monitor
- ZURURU fitness tracker monitors your heart rate all day. It tracks your sleep (awake sleep, deep sleep, awake time) at night.
- The fitness tracker can track your daily steps, calorie consumed, workout distance and time. You can see detailed data on Hband APP.
- You can get call, SMS messages and SNS notifications directly on your wrist (including Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram).
- Built-in USB plug and long battery life, 1-2 hours full charge gives you up to 7-day working time. No messy cables needed, just take the band off from the tracker host and charge it wherever there is a USB port.
- 11 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data. Connect the GPS on your smartphone can show stats like pace distance and record a map of your workout route.
- Tracking of heart rate, blood pressure, steps, calories burnt, sleeping, distance and duration, goal setting with achievement celebration.
- HD color screen with 4 different home screen styles, 12-hour or 24-hour time display format. Date, week, steps/heart rate all display on one home screen.
- The tracker will vibrate to alert your when there is an incoming phone call, SMS text and SNS messages including Facebook,Twitter, WhatsApp, Linkedin, Messenger.
- You can wear it when swimming or diving (can’t track swimming data).
- It gives you gentle reminders to stay active throughout the day if you are stationary for too long.
- Long battery life and no need a charging cable.
- It takes a photo remotely using your tracker.
- Outdoor Run, Outdoor Walk, Indoor Run, Indoor Walk, Hiking, Stair Stepper, Outdoor Cycle, Stationary Bike, Elliptical, Rowing Machine and Swim.
10. Y&L Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate & Sleep Health Monitor
The activity tracker can remote control your phone’s camera to capture the cherished moments. Just turn it on in APP and enjoy the time together. Sedentary will vibrate to remind you to move.
Remember to stay active to help reduce stress, and set the time you need to relax. Protect yourself against sweat, rain, and other water splashes when using our fitness tracker.
- 14 sports modes can help you better understand your activity data. When you reach your sports goal, our activity tracker vibrates to remind you. Connect the GPS to your smartphone, you will get stats like pace and distance, and record your exercise route map.
- This fitness tracker can accurately record all day activities such as steps, workout distance, calories burned, active time, and sleep status. Also our sedentary reminder will remind you to get up and move around.
- 24 hour real time continuous automatic heart rate monitoring, tracks the duration and consistency of your sleep through comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, and helps you adapt to a healthier lifestyle.
- The fitness watch will vibrate your wrist when you get the call, SMS message and SNS notifications (including Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter and LinkedIn, etc). Compatible with smartphones running iOS 8.0 & Android 4.4 & Bluetooth 4.0 and above.
- No need for extra chargers or cable, just take off the wrist strap and charge in any place with USB charging port. No need to wait too much, only need to charge for 1-2 hours, you can have up to 7 days of working time.